What we know about the iPhone 8 so far…
- The iPhone 8 is expected to offer a new OLED display
- One analyst says it’ll cost under $1,000
- The iPhone 8 may be delayed past September
- Expect three devices from Apple this year
According to analysts with sources in Apple’s supply chain, we’re starting to get an idea of what to expect this September, when the company is likely to launch the iPhone 8.
Over the past few years, Apple has entered into a predictable model for phone releases. Around September Apple typically introduces a 4.7-inch iPhone and a larger 5.5 inch iPhone Plus model. Sometimes, Apple also introduces a one-off product like the iPhone SE.
Apple hired Samsung to provide an estimated 70 million curved OLED panels for the most exclusive iPhone 8, the Japanese financial news agency said earlier this month. Apple hasn’t adopted these sorts of displays before, though Samsung has used them in its own smartphones for many years.
“Our contact strongly believes the 5.8-inch iPhone will be delayed by several weeks due to challenges around the 3-D sensing technology but still in time for the December holidays,” White said in an April 7 note. The standard 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhones are expected to go on sale in September, however.
Finally, the new iPhones are likely to run on Apple’s new mobile operating system, iOS 11, which Apple will almost certainly unveil this summer. The company typically unveils its latest version of iOS during WWDC in June and then launches it in tandem with the new iPhones in September.
Are you ready for the iPhone 8? If you are still excited for the iPhone 7, here are some great wholesale iPhone accessories to go along with it:
1. V19.69 Phone Cases – These stylish wholesale phone cases come in a variety of sizes and designs. Most cases are made from genuine leather and fit both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
2. DUB Bluetooth Speaker – This wholesale Bluetooth speaker is perfect for car fanatics. Since the iPhone 7 doesn’t have a headphone jack, bluetooth accessories are a must.
3. Power Bank – So many new features can drain your battery quickly. Take a look at our wholesale power banks to keep your iPhone charged all day long.