- Kills 99.99% of germs on skin**
- An effective alternative when washing your hands isn’t an option
- The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Ethyl Alcohol (Not Isopropyl).
- The wipes are a great solution for office, hospitality, and outdoor use.
- Each non-woven wipe measures 5.9″ x 7.9″
Wholesale orders are in case-pack multiples only:
- 80ct – 24 Canisters
- 100ct – 24 Canisters
What are Hand Sanitizing Wipes?
Hand sanitizing wipes are a convenient way of disinfecting your skin. The wipes are alcohol-based single-use items that sanitize your hands.
Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 75% (Antiseptic)
Inactive Ingredients: Water
Uses: Decreases bacteria on the skin.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use: • in children less than 2 months of age. • on open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: • Open package. Pull wipe. Close package to retain moisture.
• Wet hands thoroughly with the product. Allow to dry without rinsing.
Other information: • Store between 15-30C (59-86F). • Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
** As seen in a laboratory setting, actual results may vary.