What are Antiseptic Wipes?
Antiseptic wipes are a convenient way of sterilizing the skin. Disinfectant wipes are a single-use item that sanitizes skin without the risk of cross-contamination, unlike an entire bottle of potentially messy liquids.
- Effectively kills harmful germs and bacteria
- An effective alternative when washing your hands isn’t an option
- The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Aloe Vera Leaf extract
- The alcohol-free formula is great for office, school, and outdoor use
- Each non-woven wipe in the bag measures 5.5″ x 6.3″
Wholesale orders are in case-pack multiples only (280 Bags) / High volume distributors welcome to request a custom quote.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov