What are Hand Sanitizing Wipes?
Hand sanitizing wipes are a convenient way of disinfecting your skin. The wipes are alcohol-based single-use items that sanitize your hands.
- Effectively kills harmful germs and bacteria.
- An effective alternative when washing your hands isn’t an option
- The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Ethyl Alcohol (Not Isopropyl).
- The wipes are a great solution for office, hospitality, and outdoor use.
- Each non-woven wipe measures 5.9″ x 7.9″
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 75% (Antiseptic)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water
- Use: Decreases bacteria on the skin.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use: in children less than 2 months of age, on open skin wounds.
When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a severe condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
• Open package, pull the desired amount of wipes, and close the container to retain moisture.
• Wet hands thoroughly with the product. Allow to air dry without rinsing.
• Store between 59-86F (15-30C).
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104F (40C).
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov