No products in the cart.
According to a recent report by the U.S. Department of Labor, wholesale prices rose 1.3% compared to last year. This increase in prices can be attributed to rising retail margins and food costs. Profit margins rose 4.2 % for jewelry, apparel, accessories, and footwear and 9.9% for fuel and lubricants. This means that while wholesale prices have increased slightly due to higher production costs, retail profit margins have also increased by a lot more. So, how can you still find great wholesale deals for your store?
One of the most common recommendations made by experienced retailers is to find wholesalers that specialize in manufacturing the specific product types you are looking for. Even if you sell a variety of items, it is beneficial to find a specialized clothing manufacturer for wholesale apparel, a reputable tech manufacturer for tech and mobile accessories, etc. This will ensure the highest quality of products available for your customers.
While some store owners prefer to purchase from distributors who carry a variety of products, this could mean higher prices, and a more limited selection of products. Additionally, purchasing from large wholesalers like Alibaba can signify a significant loss of product quality. Here are some recommended specialized wholesalers, categorized by industry:
1. For Tech & Mobile Accessories: Naftali Inc. specializes in manufacturing high quality mobile and travel accessories. Naftali Inc. clients can find great deals on their social media accounts and shop directly on the Naftali Inc. website. For cell phone accessories, Naftali Inc. offers wholesale phone cases, selfie sticks, portable chargers, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, and more. In the travel accessories department, they offer wholesale luggage, duffle bags, luggage scales, and more. Their products can be found in national retail stores like Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, CVS, Walgreens, and more.
2. For Apparel: Wholesale Fashion Square (WFS) offers an amazing selection of well-priced wholesale apparel for women. Along with clothing to fit any style or size, WFS also sells shoes, makeup, accessories, and jewelry. The website also lists which country the items were manufactured in.
3. For Home Décor: Creative Co-op is a top wholesaler for home décor including candles, clocks, mirrors, accent furniture, lamps, and more. They also have a selection of wholesale jewelry on their website.
4. For Beauty Products: Discount Beauty Center sells wholesale beauty products including makeup, nail polish, hair styling tools, shampoo, wigs, hair extensions, and more. You can browse products and shop directly on their website.
5. For Kids: Kole Imports sells a variety of wholesale toys including dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, and more.
6. For Unique Accessories: Support small wholesalers by visiting Esty Wholesale for mostly handmade wholesale items. Etsy wholesale has a variety of unique wholesale items especially jewelry and home decor.
Want to add a store to this list? Comment below and let us know your vote for best wholesale store.